It's not Terry's, it's mine.

Assorted quizzes, competitions, sometimes festive fun and games.
Rees258

It's not Terry's, it's mine.

Postby Rees258 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I have a Terry's chocolate orange. Who wants to share with me? :D
I'm waiting to become who I used to be, has it gone too far? Do I know who I am? Can I make some sense try be whole again? Just to be myself, without standing in my own way. [font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
willow2
Diamond
Diamond

Postby willow2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 am

If you've not eaten it all I'll have some, my diet doesn't start until Monday lol

Hope you're doing well

Take care

Love & hugs Willow
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday so why worry
Rees258

Postby Rees258 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 am

Sending virtual chocolate your way. :D

Doing okay', extremely anxious about going back to work again on Monday. How've you been?
I'm waiting to become who I used to be, has it gone too far? Do I know who I am? Can I make some sense try be whole again? Just to be myself, without standing in my own way. [font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
willow2
Diamond
Diamond

Postby willow2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi Rees thanks for the chocolate it was lovely, diet starts on monday.

Try not to worry about going back to work on Monday, just make sure you can't buy any N+ or whatever it was you used. Take a packed lunch so you don't have to take any money with you if you can. What ever you do stay away from pharmacys if you can.

Im doing ok thanks, no real cravings at the moment.

Take care and pm me anytime.

Love & hugs Willow x
Jan
Diamond
Diamond

Postby Jan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

I bought all asda own brand which included a box of chocolate orange segments. Ive had stacks, good thing I only eat chocolate twice a year ;)
Rees258

Postby Rees258 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Only twice a year? Now that is one addiction I could never ever live without.

Hi Will- my first day went well and I'm happy to say that I did not stray from my limit I'm down to 10 a day and I can honestly say I didn't go over nor did I feel the need to take. I did realise something today, just the glimmer of a headache and I'd have taken pills before without a second thought. I took my first dose at around 11am (usually have taken two higher doses by then and at 3ish I could feel a headache coming on so I said to myself give it half an hour before I do anything and before I knew it I was almost 5pm and I hadn't given it a second thought. I've only taken my second dose now and I am really proud of myself. One day at a time.

Much love to you and please delay your diet one more day I need to have a celebratery chocolate and can't have it alone
willow2
Diamond
Diamond

Postby willow2 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:48 am

Hi Rees

I completely blew my diet yesterday so I'm up for your celebration. Well done you thats fantastic news, you should be really proud of yourself.

As you say one day at a time and if the going gets tough take it moment by moment. You seem to have the right attitude just don't rush it remember it's a journey not a race, take it nice and slow and you'll get there no problem.

Take care hun and keep up the good work

Love & hugs Willow
Rees258

Postby Rees258 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

:D
Rees258

Postby Rees258 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

:D
Rees258

Postby Rees258 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Thank you so much Willow. Your support and advice means so much to me. So how've you een? How was your Tuesday? Day number two over and once again i got through without straying. It was tougher to day but I gave myself little goals of half an hour and other than my morning dose which again was only taken around 10:30am or so I made it through the whole day. Now time for a bubble bath and current read. Hope you have a Fab evening. Thanks again.

Return to “Fun and Games”