Day 5 and still smiling

Assorted quizzes, competitions, sometimes festive fun and games.
willow2
Diamond
Diamond

Day 5 and still smiling

Postby willow2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi Guys

I've reached day 5 of my CF journey and I'm still smiling. Having said that I'm not sure if I'm totally withdrawal free because for the past 3 nights I've had very disturbed nights. I get off to sleep no problem it's just staying asleep thats the problem and I having vivid weird dreams has anyone else suffer this or is it just my mental health issues to blame.

Anyway I'm still not craving which is great but I am struggling with thoughts of overdosing, fortunately my hubby takes care of my meds especially now that my GP has changed my prescriptions from weekly to fortnightly.

Take care all and stay strong, the road may be long but it's certainly worth travelling along, there is light at the other end.

Love & hugs Willow x
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday so why worry
Jan
Diamond
Diamond

Postby Jan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

I go through bouts of waking up hourly not helped by the new arm pains Ive been getting. I have the comfiest bed ever,(to me anyway,) and also go to sleep straight away except when Im poring over some problem in my head.
It could be down to reducing but Im not really sure, I know I had some strange ones when I got the Zopes on coming off Sub.
Cant get any more stranger than the alien invasion dream I had last week but then I am a Falling Skies fan on FX, it was almost identical to the programme, they do say its your subconscious playing out as you sleep!
Good luck and hope it settles down soon, PM me anytime,
Jan x
Jan
Diamond
Diamond

Postby Jan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Youre so right, I had a blowout last night including alcohol and it was NOT worth it. I finally dragged myself out at 12lunchtime feeling drowsy and very depressed, I also had stuff to do, its so NOT worth it, thats worth saying twice.
mel2205
Diamond
Diamond

Postby mel2205 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Jan,

Please tell me that falling skies hasn't come on again and i've missed it????
Jan
Diamond
Diamond

Postby Jan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:38 pm

sorry its late. last ep. of season 2 was 4th sept. dont lmow if theres a third x
MargUK
Diamond
Diamond

Re: Day 5 and still smiling

Postby MargUK » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 am

Willow that's great! I haven't been on for a couple of days and feel I've missed a post somewhere along the line - I didn't realise you had started going codeine free but it's brilliant you're not suffering too much so far. Long may it continue! :D
TheLanceShow
Jade
Jade

Postby TheLanceShow » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:40 am

that's a great news, though this message posted a tear ago, so i am a bit curious how you doin' right now.

Return to “Fun and Games”